‘National Lampoon’s Vacation’ sequel/reboot a bad idea
Reports are swirling that a sequel to “National Lampoon’s Vacation” is in the works. And it might not be what you think. It won’t be Clark W. Griswold (Chevy Chase) loading up the family truckster, but actually Rusty Griswold. It’s a second-generation kind of thing and I think it’s a horrible idea.
A new movie in the series might work if Clark and Ellen take their kids and grandkids somewhere, but putting Rusty behind the wheel sounds like a mess. And who would play Rusty? Anthony Michael Hall, Jason Lively, Johnny Galecki or Ethan Embry? I vote Jason “Dad, he’s gonna pork her” Lively!
A script hasn’t even been written yet, so there’s no saying if this will see the light of day. But the idea was so offensive, it had to be reported.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up