NEVERENDING STORY Remake – Please Don’t Do It
Please, Hollywood, stop destroying my childhood. You’ve taken almost everything I have and cranked it through the “remake machine” just to make a few bucks. Now even the distant land of Fantasia is in danger with a pending remake of The NeverEnding Story:
The Kennedy/Marshall Co. (“The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”) and Leonard DiCaprio’s shingle Appian Way are in discussions with Warners about reviving the 25-year-old NeverEnding Story franchise with a modern spin. The studio recently acquired rights to the property, clearing the way for a potential remake.
The new pic — which original producer Dieter Geissler also will produce and Sarah Schechter and Jesse Ehrman will oversee for Warners — will examine the more nuanced details of the book that were glossed over in the first pic.
Great. A whole new generation of children in tears thanks to the Swamp of Sadness. Spoiler: the horse dies! The kid’s horse freakin’ dies!Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up