New Bachelorette 2013,Episode 6 Intense Spoilers & Clips Released
New Bachelorette 2013,episode 6 intense spoilers & clips released. Recently, Reality Steve dropped the new spoilers for the upcoming “Bachelorette 2013,” episode 6 ,and it looks majorly intense and wild as the guys totally call James out, Desiree starts balling her pretty little eyes out,and more. Also, a crazy sneak peek,clip is provided,below.
In the new episode 6, the madness will be taken over to Barcelona,Spain, where Desiree will narrow the field of annoying men down to just 5. It’s going to kick off with with a 1 on 1 date between Des and Drew Kenny. We don’t have any details about their date,but apparently, it goes well, because Drew ends up with an early rose.
Next, Des will take six guys on a group date,and it will involve the guys, playing against a professional soccer team. Then another 1 on 1 date will go down between Zak W and Des. And we’re pretty sure he gets an early rose since he doesn’t get eliminated.
Now, for the really good stuff. Kasey and James will engage in a major confrontation. Kasey will call him out on all the stuff he’s been saying about wanting to be the next Bachelor and what not,and it will culminate in a huge verbal argument. Kasey also tries to warn Des about what James has been saying.
In any case, they will both come out,looking like losers as Des will dump both of them,along with her boy toy, Juan Pablo Galavis. Episode 6 airs Monday night,July 1st at 7pm central time on ABC. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 19 Eliminated Lolo Jones & Keo Motsepe Tonight,September 16th
- Big Brother 16 Eliminated Frankie Grande Tonight September 16th,Derrick Won HOH
- New Avatar 2,3 & 4 Possible Groundbreaking Filming Details Revealed
- New Avengers 2,Age Of Ultron Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Marvel & Disney Pictures
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6,Episode 1 Tyler Trouble Spoiler Pic Hit The Net