New Batman 3, Dark Knight Rises Pic Shows Bane’s Destructive Weapon With Description
New Batman 3, Dark Knight Rises pic shows Bane’s destructive weapon with description. Recently, Collider served up this new photo that features a new look at Bane’s evil earthquake machine that will be featured in the upcoming “Dark Knight Rises” flick. It also gives a description of exactly what it is. Apparently, it’s called a fusion reactor.
Based on the principles that govern nuclear fusion in the sun for example, is a current area of exploratory research as a source of energy. Doc Ock in Spider-Man 2, built a similarly functioning device, which almost tore Manhattan apart, so it’s quite destructive.
In related news,it’s been reported that we may be seeing a new,4th, movie trailer for DKR with the premiere of the new “Amazing Spider-Man” flick on July 3rd,2012, so be on the lookout for that.
The movie stars: Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Anne Hathaway, Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt,and Morgan Freeman. It hits theaters on July 20th, 2012. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5 Katherine & Elena Fun Spoiler Teasers Dished Out
- Vampire Diaries Season 5 Jeremy’s Resurrection To Cause A Few Problems For Him & More
- Nashville Season 2 Peggy To Get More Screentime As Possible New Regular,New Spoiler
- New Law And Order SVU Season 15 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers On The Way
- New Johnny Depp 4th Lone Ranger Movie Trailer Hit The Net Yesterday