New Batman Vs Superman Ben Affleck Suffered Serious Injury,Delayed Filming For 6 Weeks
New Batman Vs Superman Ben Affleck suffered serious injury,delayed filming for 6 weeks. According to a recent report from Batman News, Ben Affleck (left), who is signed on to play Batman in the huge “Batman vs Superman” super hero/action film, has reportedly hurt himself pretty bad as the production has had to delay the initial filming for 6 weeks. So, instead of a February start date, we’re looking at a March start date if we’re lucky.
Warner Bros. Pictures also dropped an official press release, explaining the delay. It reads like this: ” Warner Bros. Pictures announces that the release of Zack Snyder’s untitled Superman/Batman film has been moved to May 6, 2016, allowing the filmmakers time to realize fully their vision, given the complex visual nature of the story. The decision was made following the shift of the start of production to second quarter of this year.
The Studio has also set a July 17, 2015, worldwide release date for its as-yet-untitled all-new Peter Pan adventure. Joe Wright will direct the epic live-action film about the boy who would never grow up, created by J.M. Barrie. The dual date announcement was made by Dan Fellman, President, Domestic Distribution, and Veronika Kwan Vandenberg, President, International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.” Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 24,All Stars Eliminated Joey & Meghan In Episode 3 Tonight
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Sentinel Digital & Actual Design Details Revealed By Director
- New Batman Vs Superman Filming Has Reportedly Started Plus New Press Footage Clip
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Episode 16 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- How I Met Your Mother Season 9,Episode 20 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net