New Batman Vs Superman Ben Affleck Suffered Serious Injury,Delayed Filming For 6 Weeks
New Batman Vs Superman Ben Affleck suffered serious injury,delayed filming for 6 weeks. According to a recent report from Batman News, Ben Affleck (left), who is signed on to play Batman in the huge “Batman vs Superman” super hero/action film, has reportedly hurt himself pretty bad as the production has had to delay the initial filming for 6 weeks. So, instead of a February start date, we’re looking at a March start date if we’re lucky.
Warner Bros. Pictures also dropped an official press release, explaining the delay. It reads like this: ” Warner Bros. Pictures announces that the release of Zack Snyder’s untitled Superman/Batman film has been moved to May 6, 2016, allowing the filmmakers time to realize fully their vision, given the complex visual nature of the story. The decision was made following the shift of the start of production to second quarter of this year.
The Studio has also set a July 17, 2015, worldwide release date for its as-yet-untitled all-new Peter Pan adventure. Joe Wright will direct the epic live-action film about the boy who would never grow up, created by J.M. Barrie. The dual date announcement was made by Dan Fellman, President, Domestic Distribution, and Veronika Kwan Vandenberg, President, International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.” Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Castor Intense Rebel Warrior Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Show Henry Cavill In Clark Kent Action Today
- New Batman V Superman Lex Luther Spoiler Teasers Revealed By Jesse Eisenberg
- Supernatural Season 10 Sam To Hunt Crowley Over Demon Dean Dilemma,New Spoilers
- Beauty And The Beast Season 3 Tess’ Brother Arriving To Give JT A Hard Time & More