New Batman Vs Superman Extra Batmobile Spoiler Details Dished Out
New Batman Vs Superman extra Batmobile spoiler details dished out. According to a recent report from Batman News, via Batman on Film, new info has been revealed regarding the new Batmobile that will be featured in the upcoming “Batman Vs. Superman” flick. It turns out that it’s going to be designed and built in Warren,Michigan at GM’s famous Studio X. From there, they’ll do the finishing touches at the GM Advanced Design Studio in North Hollywood.
This is all expected to be completed by February 2014. Then the thing will be tested out and stunt drivers will be trained to drive it before they ship it over to the Detroit set for filming action. Here’s exactly what their source explained about this: “I was informed that the Batmobile is actually being designed and built in Warren, Michigan at GM’s famed ‘Studio X’ – the auto industry’s equivalent of Fort Knox. Or the first rule of FIGHT CLUB.
The Batmobile will then be finished at the GM Advanced Design Studio in North Hollywood by February. I believe this is where the car will be tested and stunt drivers trained before the car is transported back to Detroit for filming. We know that Batman vs. Superman director Zack Snyder is a big fan of Frank Miller’s “The Dark Knight Returns”, so maybe we’ll see Batman in his classic tank too.”Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor In Paradise Eliminated Brooks,And Jesse Quit In Episode 6 Tonight,September 1st
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Mesalla Rebel Gun Toting Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Show Lex Luthor Actor Head Covering Action
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 1 First Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS