New ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Episode 13,Season 1 Second Spoiler Clip Released
New ‘Beauty And The Beast’ episode 13,season 1 second spoiler clip released. Recently, CW dropped this new,2nd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “Beauty And The Beast” episode 13 of season 1,and it looks pretty interesting as Vincent contemplates plans to win Catherine back,and more. The episode is called, “Trust No One.”
In the new clip, J.T. reveals to Vincent that he can kinda see where Catherine is coming from with the whole Alex thing. Vincent also reveals that he thinks he should have never tried to make it work with Alex,but that he will always be there for Catherine from now on. Vincent also reveals that he has plans to try and win Catherine’s trust back,and J.T. gives him advice on trying to “woo” her as he calls it.
However Vincent doesn’t really appear to want to take any of J.T.’s advice. Check it out,below. Episode 13 airs this Thursday night,February 14th at 8pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Avengers 2 Movie To Introduce A New Hero Team Of Before The Conclusion,New Details
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Fourth Movie Trailer Hit The Net
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Criminal Minds Season 10,Episode 6 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net