New Beauty And The Beast Season 2 Premiere Date Finally Revealed By The CW
New Beauty And The Beast season 2 premiere date finally revealed by The CW. Hey, “Beauty And The Beast” fans. CW recently released their new, Fall 2013 TV schedule,and it turns out that we’re going to have to wait around until Monday night,October 7th to finally see the big,season 2 premiere,and it will stay in its 8pm central time slot. However, you’ll notice that it will no longer be airing on Thursdays,so you’ll need to readjust your schedules for that little change.
Additionally,the “Beauty and The Beast” panel will be showing up at the huge 2013 Comic-Con event later on this month on Thursday, July 18th to serve up a ton of new,season 2 spoilers. Main stars: Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan will be on the scene, along with executive producers, Jennifer Levin and Sherri Cooper.
They also promise to serve up a big surprise for the fans,so go ahead and mark those dates down on your calendars,because we’ll totally serve all the spoiler dish on this site. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Arrow Season 2,Episode 21 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Supernatural Season 9,Episode 20 Wild Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Originals Episode 20,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline & Clips Hit The Net
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Third TV Spot,Movie Clip Released
- New Batman Vs Superman Filming Details Revealed By Martha Kent Actress Diane Lane