New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Episode 15 Spoilers Delayed For Another Break
New Beauty And The Beast season 2,episode 15 spoilers delayed for another break. Hey, “Beauty And The Beast” fans. We’re sorry to have to tell you that the new,official spoilers for the upcoming episode 15 of season 2, titled, “Catch Me if You Can,” will be held up for a bit, because the show is taking another leave of absence until Monday night,March 3rd at 8pm central time, so go ahead and mark that down on your TV calendars.
We fully expect CW to drop a new promo/spoiler clip for episode 15 after episode 14 airs tonight. When they do, we’ll certainly get that posted for you guys, so be sure to check back for that. In related news, Beauty and The Beast landed in 8th place last Monday night for ratings with a 0.74 in its demographics. What does this mean? I wish I could tell you,lol!!
Probably,not much, since it’s just ratings for one night. I guess the ratings could be worse, but they could definitely be a lot better,because it got beat out by 7 other shows on the night. Anyways, stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Google Plus by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Lois Lane,Batman Interaction Details Revealed By Amy Adams
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2,Episode 14 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Originals Season 2,Episode 11 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Gotham Episode 13,Season 1 Three New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- CSI Season 15,Episodes 14 & 15 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net