New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Episode 3 Spoiler Promo Clip Released
New Beauty And The Beast season 2,episode 3 spoiler promo clip released. Last night, CW dropped this new,promo/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “Beauty And The Beast” episode 3 of season 2, and it looks pretty intriguing as Vincent is suspect in a series of new beast attacks, and more. The episode is called, “Liar,Liar.”
In the new clip, Tess is spotted, talking about more beast attacks going down ,and it appears that they may suspect Vincent of being involved. Gabe tells, Catherine , she’ll be going on a date with Vincent. And at one point, Catherine is spotted pulling a gun for some more intense action.
Then we see Vincent, growling like nobody’s business, so it looks like it could be another intense installment. Check it out,below, and stay tuned. Episode 3 is scheduled to air on Monday night, October 21st at 8pm central time on the CW. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 27,Blood Vs Water Eliminated Katie Collins In Episode 12 Tonight
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Very Interesting Wolverine Spoiler Details Dished Out
- New Batman Vs Superman Movie Rumored To Possibly Feature Doomsday Villain,New Details
- New Batman Vs Superman New Wonder Woman Actress Officially Revealed
- New Nashville Season 2,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC