New Castle Season 5,Episode 8 Intense Spoilers & Clips Released
New Castle season 5,episode 8 intense spoilers & clips released. Last night,ABC dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Castle” episode 8 of season 5,and it looks pretty interesting as Beckett and Castle get caught up in more dangerous trouble,Beckett starts doubting their relationship,and more. The episode is called, “After Hours.”
In the new episode 8, in the aftermath of a disastrous “Meet the Parents” dinner, a bickering Castle and Beckett are going to get sent off to retrieve the only witness to a murder. However,they will get ambushed, and forced to take the witness on the run.
Stranded in the middle of the night in a bad part of town, with no phone, badge or gun, Castle and Beckett will have to find a way to protect their witness from a team of mobsters who want him silenced if they don’t kill each other first. Also, Beckett begins to show doubts about their relationship,and more. Episode 8 airs Monday,November 19th at 9pm central time on ABC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Transformers 4 ‘It Was Me’ Movie Clip Released
- New Avengers 2 Set Pics Show Quicksilver,Scarlet Witch & More Stars In Action Yesterday
- New Megan Fox Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3rd Movie Trailer Released Today
- Batman Vs Superman New Possible Football Scene Spoilers Revealed
- Teen Wolf Season 4 Derek To Quickly Get Back To Normal,New Spoiler