New Fast And Furious Paul Walker Car Crash Horrific Video Clip Released From Security Cam
New Fast And Furious Paul Walker car crash horrific video clip released from security cam. Recently, TMZ served up this new,exclusive video footage clip (below) that was taken from a security camera that was on the scene at the exact time Paul Walker’s horrific car crash took place. It showed the car as it crashed and then immediately burst into huge flames.
It’s reported that the gas tank is actually built into the front of the Porche model they were in, which is just crazy, because that’s what allowed it to explode like that. As previously reported, poor Paul lost his life this past Saturday afternoon, November 30th in Santa Clarita,California due to this crazy,horrific car crash. Paul was a passenger in the car that was being driven by his business partner, Roger Rodas. Roger was a professional race car driver,but unfortunately, he wasn’t professional enough in this particular moment. R.I.P. Paul Walker.
It’s reported that the Fast And Furious movie series Paul was involved in, is currently scrambling to find out what they’ll do from this point on. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released