New Glee Episode 4,Season 4 Spoilers & Clips Released
New Glee episode 4,season 4 spoilers & clips released. Earlier tonight, Fox dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Glee” episode 4,and it looks pretty drama-filled as lots of tears are shed and hearts broken. The episode is aptly titled, “The Break-Up.”
In the new episode 4, Rachel and Kurt will get caught off-guard when they get unexpected visits in New York City. Meanwhile, Santana and Brittany are going to have to deal with the long distance between them. Will and Emma are going to disagree on a new job offer.
Rachel asks Finn, why he isn’t in uniform. Will and Emma run into some conflict. Rachel tells Fin, she’s about ready to give up on their relationship. Blaine makes Kurt cry like nobody’s business. Episode 4 airs Thursday,October 4th at 8pm central time on FOX. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- True Blood Season 6 Bill To Cause More Disasters,Scares Jessica & More,New Spoilers
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 4 Second Promo Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Arrow Season 2 To Bring On Even More Familiar Comic Book Characters Than Arrow
- New Pretty Little Lairs Season 4,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 4,Episode 3 Wild Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net