New Grey’s Anatomy Season 9,Episode 11 Intense Spoilers & Clips Released
New Grey’s Anatomy season 9,episode 11 intense spoilers & clips released. Recently,ABC revealed the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Grey’s Anatomy” episode 11 of season 9,and it looks pretty wild as the crew gets awarded a ton of cash in the settlement,Richard tries to avoid romantic advances,and more. The episode is called,”The End is the Beginning is the End.”
In the new episode 11, Meredith, Derek, Cristina ,and Arizona are going to receive big news regarding the plane crash lawsuit. Richard will avoid Catherine’s romantic advances. Jackson is going to take on one of Mark Sloane’s old patients. Meanwhile, Derek will begin recovery on his hand.
Arizona is seen,saying they won $15 million dollars each in their settlement. However,something huge could cost them everything. It looks pretty intense. Episode 11 airs Thursday,January 17th at 8pm central time on ABC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 29 Blood Vs Water Eliminated Dale Wentworth In Episode 6 Tonight,October 29th
- New Batman V Superman Ongoing Filming Details & More Revealed By Director,New Audio
- New Arrow Season 3,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Criminal Minds Season 10,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New American Horror Story Season 4,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX