New Grimm Season 2,Episode 13 Air Date & New Spoilers Revealed
New Grimm season 2,episode 13 air date & new spoilers revealed. Recently,TV Line,chatted it up with Grimm co-creator James Kouf,and he dished out a few,new spoiler teasers that we can expect to see when season 2 returns from its long winter break with episode 13. They also finally revealed that episode 13 will be airing on March 8th,2013.
First,James talked about the whole Renard,Nick,and Juliette love triangle. Most of the love will be going on between Renard and Juliette,and Nick will just be pretty much upset about it. James said that Nick will realize that he’ll have to deal with it. However,we’re going to see a huge confrontation between Renard and Nick.
Next, they revealed that Former hexenbiest Adalind will tap into a new kind of power. Hank will continue to have “a pretty weird year.” Rosalee and Monroe will get closer upon her return to Portland thanks to the end of Bree Turner’s real-life maternity leave.
A new Wesen from Africa will take the title of “the creepiest one we’ve ever done.” There’s also going to be some messy action that goes down between Juliet and Renard. Stay tuned. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor 2014 Juan Pablo Picked Nikki Ferrell To Be His Main Woman In The Finale Tonight
- New Flash TV Show Set Footage Clip Features Major Car Explosion Action
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Primrose Spoiler Details Revealed By Primrose Actress
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Wolverine Time Travel Details & More Revealed By Producer
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 23 Short Teaser Spoilers & Title Hit The Net