New HARRY POTTER – DEATHLY HALLOWS Part 1 Photos
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” is going to be split into two separate films because
the studio wants to squeeze every last penny out of the franchise the story is just too much to tell in one movie. You’ll have to wait eight months after part one releases in November 2010 to see the conclusion in July 2011. What you don’t have to wait any longer to see is a new set of pics straight from the set, thanks to ComingSoon.
I’ve never seen or read anything Harry Potter related beyond the trailers, but from the new photo below I’m guessing Harry Potter is waiting for his turn to play “point the stick at my face” game. Oh it looks like fun!
Check out the full set of photos here at ComingSoon.net.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Celebrity Apprentice 2013 Trace Adkins Won The Whole Show Tonight
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Pic Shows New Smallville Concept Art Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Banner Shows New Hardcore Superman Flying Action
- Arrow Season 2 Lots Of New Spoilers Served Up By Producer And TV Guide
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Movie Poster Shows New Katniss Bow & Arrow Action