New Iron Man 3 Set Photo Shows Iron Man Important Posing In Beijing Action
New Iron Man 3 set photo shows Iron Man important posing in Beijing action. Recently, this new set photo from the upcoming “Iron Man 3″ super hero/action flick, and it gives us a new look at Iron Man,posing it up for the Asian press over in Bejing,China. I’m not sure what’s going down in this scene,but it looks like Iron Man is engaged in some serious posing for the media. He was spotted mingling with a bunch of Chinese kids in some of the other photos.
As for the movie,it stars: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Jon Favreau, Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce, James Badge Dale,and Ashley Hamilton. In the new flick, Iron Man gets pitted against a powerful enemy whose reach knows no bounds.
After getting his personal world destroyed, Tony will embark on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. It hits theaters on May 3rd,2013. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Batman V Superman Wonder Woman Costume Not Going Over Too Well,New Details
- New Awkward Season 4 Matty & Eva’s Baby Drama Spoilers Revealed By Producers
- New Falling Skies Final Season 5 Definitely In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New The Strain Episode 9,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX
- New Leftovers Finale Episode 10,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week