New Iron Man 3 Spoilers Reveal Major Details About New Mobile Iron Suit Technology
New Iron Man 3 spoilers reveal major details about new mobile Iron Suit technology. As previously reported, idigitaltimes revealed that a Marvel employee and stuntman named, Andrew Lawden dished out major spoiler plotlines for the Mandarin villain. In addition to that,he also dropped major scoopage on the new portable Iron Suit technology that will be introduced for character Tony Stark,and it sounds wickedly interesting.
He said that Tony is going to undergo some “biological changes” after injecting himself with “nanobots,” which is similar to the serum given to Steve Rogers aka Captain America. It also allows Tony to control multiple Iron Man suits at the same time.
Kevin Feige, who is head of Marvel Studios also chatted about this,stating, “Now we see he’s invented a technology that allows him to basically have the suit arrive to him anywhere at any time, piece by piece,and it doesn’t always work at first.” The movie is scheduled for a May 3rd,2013 release date. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action
- Megan Fox Spotted Sexy Trampoline Action On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set Video
- Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart New,Huge Fight Details Revealed
- Robert Pattinson Now Refusing Any Contact With Kristen Stewart,He’s Very Angry
- New Homeland Season 3,Episode 3 Short Spoiler Teasers & Title Hit The Net