New Jay Baruchel Movie – ‘The Trotsky!’
There is a new Jay Baruchel movie? Awesome. I am always interested in seeing what this kid will do, ever since his days on Judd Apatow‘s Undeclared. You may be more familiar with Jay from his roles in She’s Out of My League and Apatow‘s more recent flick, Knocked Up. Needless to say he has always had a little piece of my heart, and here’s why – he seems like a lovable dork! He bumbles, he stumbles, he makes a fool of himself to get the girl. And he’s quirky and cute all the while.
The Trotsky looks hilarious, and Jay looks even more adorable than usual as this awkward but determined high school kid looking to induce some change. Leon Bronstein (played by Baruchel) insists he is the 20th century reincarnation of Russian hero Leon Trotsky and makes it his mission to form a Student Union like never before. The film is an official selection of the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival and is available for viewing on the new Tribeca on Demand, where you can watch 13 of the festival’s movies from the comfort of your couch! Check out the preview for The Trotsky below.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed