New Law And Order SVU Season 14,Episode 17 Delayed,Not Airing Til Late March
New Law And Order SVU season 14,episode 17 delayed,not airing til late March. Hey, “Law & Order: SVU” fans. We just wanted to inform you guys that the new episode 17 of season 14 titled, “Undercover Blue” is going to be quite elusive over the next couple of weeks as the show is currently in hiatus mode and won’t be airing it until Wednesday,March 20th,2013. So, prepare to watch another round of reruns next week as well.
On a good note, we did finally get a new,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for episode 17,and it reveals that some pretty intense situations will be going down as Brian Cassidy totally gets ticked off at Nick after he’s accused of rape and could get 10 years in jail.
They’re also trying to claim that Nick had sex with a prostitute. Nick finds out that Olivia kept info from him,and it’s because she thinks it was never any of his damn business. Check it out,below and stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Bachelorette 2015,Episode 2 Spoilers Hit The Net
- New Horror Story Season 5 Taissa Farmiga Said She Wants To Come Back,New Details
- New Vampire Diaries Season 7 Timeline Jump Spoiler Revealed By Producer
- New Arrow Season 4 Spoilers Revealed By Stephen Amell,New Clip
- New Arrow Season 4 Possible Spoilers Dished By Emily Bett Rickards,New Clip