New Law And Order SVU Season 14,Episode 17 Intense Spoilers & Clips Released
New Law And Order SVU season 14,episode 17 intense spoilers & clips released. Recently, NBC dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” episode 17 of season 14, and it looks pretty intense as Brian Cassidy will get accused of rape,and more. The episode is called, “Undercover Blue.”
In the upcoming episode 17, as he prepares to testify against pimp Bart Ganzel, a woman is going to come forward, claiming that Brian Cassidy raped her while he was an undercover detective. ADA Barba, Detective Benson and the SVU squad will nervously await the outcome of the trial, concerned for Cassidy as well as the ongoing prosecution of Ganzel.
Prosecutor Derek Strauss will push hard for a win, and Cassidy and his lawyer will use some surprising methods of defense, with shocking consequences for Detective Amaro. Episode 17 is scheduled to air on Wednesday,March 20th at 8pm central time on NBC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Possible Aquaman Spoiler Teasers Revealed
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 11 Huge Meredith & Derek Spoiler Teaser Dished Out By Producer
- New Boardwalk Empire Season 5,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By HBO
- New Witches Of East End Season 2,Episode 11 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Lifetime
- New The Strain Episode 12,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX