New Mentalist Season 6,Episode 4 Intense Spoilers & Clips Released
New Mentalist season 6,episode 4 intense spoilers & clips released. Last night, CBS dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “The Mentalist” episode 4 of season 6, and it looks pretty intense as Patrick gets himself into a whole heap of dangerous trouble, and more. The episode is called, “Red Listed.”
In the new episode 4, Jane is going to reveal that a list of fake Red John suspects he planted, were stolen, and the team will realize these men are in danger. Patrick will tell Madeleine, he’s going to kill Red John. Patrick will end up,getting caught in a very compromising position that involves torture, and more!
Guest stars will include: Kevin Corrigan as Robert Kirkland, Drew Powell as Reede Smith, Aunjanue Ellis as Madeline Hightower. Sloan Robinson as Ruby Hightower, William Mapother as Richard Haibach, Tim Sitarz as Rick Dort, Rolando Boyce as Van Driver, Jeffrey Cannata as an Agent, and Myles Cranford as a Janitor.
The episode was written by Rebecca Cutter,directed by Eric Laneuville. Episode 4 is scheduled to air on Sunday night, October 20th at 9:30pm central time on CBS. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Flash TV Show First Full Flash Body Costume Revealed By CW,New Pic
- Robert Pattinson Spotted Very Dapper For New Movie Filming In Canada Other Day
- New Emma Watson Noah Second Movie Trailer Hit The Net Today With An Emma Segment
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Is Like 2 Separate Movies Details Revealed By Producer
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 5,Episode 17 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week