New Mentalist Season 6,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Synopsis Released By CBS
New Mentalist season 6,episode 4 official spoilers,synopsis released by CBS. Recently, CBS dished out the new,official, synopsis/spoilers for their upcoming ‘The Mentalist’ episode 4 of season 6, and it sounds pretty interesting as Jane discovers a list of stolen, fake red John suspects, and more. The episode is called, “Red Listed.”
In the new episode 4 press release: Jane is going to reveal that a list of fake red John suspects he planted were stolen, and the team will realize these men are in danger. Press release number 2: Jane is going to reveal that a list of fake Red John suspects he planted were stolen, and the team is going to realize these men are in danger.
Guest stars will include: Kevin Corrigan as Robert Kirkland, Drew Powell as Reede Smith, Aunjanue Ellis as Madeline Hightower. Sloan Robinson as Ruby Hightower, William Mapother as Richard Haibach, Tim Sitarz as Rick Dort, Rolando Boyce as Van Driver, Jeffrey Cannata as an Agent, and Myles Cranford as a Janitor.
The episode was written by Rebecca Cutter, and directed by Eric Laneuville. Episode 4 is scheduled to air on Sunday night, October 20th at 9:30pm central time on CBS. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Eliminated Kym Perfetto & Alli Forsythe In Episode 10 Tonight,November 28th
- New Star Wars,The Force Awakens First Teaser Movie Trailer Released Today
- New Penguins of Madagascar Movie Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics
- Mentalist Season 7,Episode 1 Three New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Mentalist Season 7,Episode 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS