New Nashville Season 2 Deacon,Rayna Car Crash Spoilers Revealed By Producer
New Nashville season 2 Deacon,Rayna car crash spoilers revealed by Producer. Recently, TV Guide served up their new Mega Buzz spoiler chat session,and revealed some new spoiler dish for Nashville season 2,via show creator,Callie Khouri, in regards to that big car crash that Rayna and Deacon got themselves into. It turns out that we’re going to see both these lucky fools walk away from the crash with just a few bumps and bruises. However, they’re going to remain very pissed off at each other ,and more.
In their spoiler statement, they said, “They’ll make it out of their finale car accident with only bumps and bruises, but the emotional injuries will be far more serious. “They are never going to have a smooth-sailing relationship,” creator Callie Khouri tells us, pointing to Deacon’s discovery that he’s Maddie’s father.
“Season 2 is not going to look like Father Knows Best. I don’t think Deacon ever thought of himself as father material. We’ll see him grapple with… whether or not he’s right.” Worse, given Deacon’s dangerous bender, Rayna will feel even more justified in her decision to lie. “She was kind of right not to tell him,” Khouri says. “He couldn’t handle it.” Stay tuned. Season 2 debuts this Fall 2013. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Maya Warren & Amy DeJong Won The Whole Show Tonight,November 19th
- New X Men Apocalypse & The Wolverine 3 Small Movie Details Revealed By Hugh Jackman
- New Transformers 5 Brief Movie Details Revealed By Mark Wahlberg,New Clip
- New Amazing Race Season 26 Totally Confirmed,Premiere Date Already Released
- New Night At The Museum 3,Secret Of The Tomb Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics