New NCIS Los Angeles Season 5 Callen,Chameleon Confrontation Spoiler Revealed
New NCIS Los Angeles season 5 Callen,Chameleon confrontation spoiler revealed. As previously reported, TV Guide, served up their latest spoiler chat session, and we got a new “NCIS: Los Angeles,” season 5, spoiler tease out of it with the help of Executive Producer, Shane Brennan. He explained more details about why Callen and company decided to trust Chameleon in the first damn place. And also, Callen has a big confrontation in store for Chameleon,and more.
In their spoilery statement, here’s what they had to say: “Executive producer ,Shane Brennan acknowledges that sending The Chameleon to negotiate with Sidorov about the nuclear weapons was a calculated risk. “Give him an inch, and he will take everything that you possess.
They were aware of that,” he says. “But there was only one person who could pull this off. It was something they had to do.” Either way, Callen won’t take the betrayal lightly. “Callen knows that there will be a final confrontation, and only one of them will walk away.” Stay tuned. Season 5 debuts on September 24th,2013. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Shameless Season 5,Episode 4 Three New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Scorpion Episode 16,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until February 2015
- New Celebrity Apprentice 2015,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC
- New Revenge Season 4,Episode 15 Dramatic Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Batman V Superman Lois Lane,Batman Interaction Details Revealed By Amy Adams