New NCIS Season 11 Beginning Of The Season Spoilers Revealed By Producer
New NCIS season 11 beginning of the season spoilers revealed by Producer. As previously reported, NCIS executive Producer,Gary Glasberg, dished up new spoiler teasers for the upcoming season 11 with Xfinity, and in this segment, he revealed how the season will start, and more. It turns out that the season will pick up where season 10 left off, and then all the details of what led to that point, are going to start to unravel.
In fact , a lot of it will be revealed in between the first and second episodes. Gary explained: ” We pick up where we left off in May, and then, little by little, all of the details of how we got to that point start to unfold. Between the first episode and the second episode of Season 11, all of the details from the end of May through to the middle of September are laid out, and we really understand how we got to that point of Gibbs with the sniper rifle.
We will really understand how and what exactly happened with Ziva, as well.” Stay tuned. Season 11 is set to premiere on Tuesday night, September 24th on CBS. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 27,Blood Vs Water Eliminated Hayden Moss In Episode 13 Tonight
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Sexy Car Posing For New Chanel Modeling Gig Yesterday In D Town
- New Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer Kurt Sutter
- New Nashville Season 2,Episode 11 Spoilers Delayed Due To Winter Break,New Intel
- New Criminal Minds Season 9,Episode 12 Spoilers Delayed Due To Winter Break,New Intel