New ‘Once Upon A Time’ Season 2,Episode 13 Wild Spoilers & Clips Released
New ‘Once Upon A Time’ season 2,episode 13 wild spoilers & clips released. Last night, ABC released the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Once Upon A Time” episode 13 of season 2,and it looks incredibly wild and intense as the big ole Giant is brought into Storybrooke,and more. The episode is called, “Tiny.”
In the new episode 13, kidnapped and brought to Storybrooke by Cora, the Giant will unleash his vengeance on the town when a case of mistaken identity leads him to try and settle an old score with David. Mr. Gold, accompanied by Emma and Henry, is going to attempt to depart Storybrooke, hoping to keep his memory intact when he crosses the town line ,and heads to the airport in search of his son Bae.
Greg will question Belle as to what she saw on the night of his car accident. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was and against his brothers’ wishes, Anton, the Giant, will climb down the beanstalk and attempt to befriend some humans, whose intentions may not be so noble. Episode 13 airs Sunday,February 10th at 7pm central time on ABC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Castle Season 6 New Rick,Kate Possible Engagement Details Dished Out By Alexis Actress
- Beauty And The Beast Season 2 Catherine’s Biological Father To Bring Huge Problems & More
- New Nikita Season 4 Spoiler Teasers Served Up By Producer Craig Silverstein
- Arrow Season 2 Laurel To Acquire New Job And Mysterious New Mission,New Spoiler
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action