New Once Upon A Time Season 3 Second Half Emma,Hook Spoiler Teasers Revealed
New Once Upon A Time season 3 second half Emma,Hook spoiler teasers revealed. Recently, TV Line served up their latest spoiler chat session, and revealed new spoiler dish for the up coming “Once Upon A Time” season 3, second half in regards to the whole Emma and Hook dynamic. it turns out that Hook is going to have a very difficult time,trying to get Emma to remember her magical past, and more.
In their spoiler chat report, they said: “As already hinted, Hook will have a tough time getting back in Emma’s good graces, especially given how their first NYC “reunion” went. “She will be very wary” of this stranger, cocreator Eddy Kitsis previews. “I mean, if someone knocked on your door wearing leather and guyliner and tried to kiss you…?
He’s lucky he didn’t get a baseball bat to the head!” Adds Adam Horowitz: “Emma’s a tough cookie when she has her memories. So without them, it’s not going to an easy road for him.” Season 3 is set to resume action on Sunday night, March 9th at 7pm central time on ABC. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Fantastic Four 2015 First Teaser Movie Trailer Released Yesterday
- New Criminal Minds Season 10,Episode 14 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Arrow Season 3,Episode 12 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Suits Season 4,Episode 12 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By USA Network
- New Law And Order SVU Season 16,Episode 13 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week