New Resident Evil 6 Movie Details Dished Out By Director Paul ,New Clip
New Resident Evil 6 movie details dished out by director Paul ,new clip. Recently, Collider,chatted it up with Resident Evil director Paul W.S. Anderson,and he talked Resident Evil 5 details as well as dropping new possibilities for the 6th installment. Judging from what he said,it looks like number 6 could finally wrap the franchise up (video below).
In the new clip,Paul started off,chatting about Resident Evil 5,and how he had originally chosen a different name other than “Retribution,” but Capcom had already claimed that name for a new video game,so they had to come up with something else. Next, he said, he was glad he was able to find a way to bring Michelle Rodriguez back on.
Finally, after all the “Retribution” talk,he revealed that more people will be dying in Resident Evil 6,and that it might also finally wrap up the franchise for good. I personally hope it goes even longer than 6,because I love these movies,and Milla looks damn hot in them. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- General Hospital 2016 Kirsten Storms Set To Return In August 2016
- New Justice League Official Spoilers,Synopsis Released
- Lots Of New Suicide Squad Spoilers To Get Revealed In July 2016
- 2 New Suicide Squad TV Spot Movie Clip Released
- New Supergirl Season 2 Bringing On Superman For Action,New Spoiler