New SkyFall,James Bond Sequel Is Coming,Daniel Craig Already Signed On For Two More
New SkyFall,James Bond sequel is coming,Daniel Craig already signed on for two more. According to a recent report from Collider, we can definitely expect to see yet another follow-up,sequel flick to the recently released James Bond/action movie “Skyfall.” Not only is it doing very well in the box office right now,but they had already gotten main star Daniel Craig to sign on for two more sequels.
They went on to report that there is not yet any confirmation of his contract. However, there are already rumors going around that the studio might try and crank out another sequel as soon as late 2014,but Craig and producer Barbara Broccoli cautioned that it was too soon to be making those decisions.
Also, Daniel might want a little more room in between films so he can pursue other roles. However, it’s reported that the studio execs are wanting to get back to a two-year window between Bond films. We’ll see. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 17 James Pulled Out The POV Win Yesterday,August 29th
- New Bones Season 11 Cam & Arastoo Problem Teaser Spoiler Dished Out By The Producer
- New Scorpion Season 2,Episode 6 Walter Teaser Spoiler Already Dished Out
- New Fear The Walking Dead Episode 3,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By AMC
- New Strain Season 2,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By TNT