New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Replaced Jimmy Olsen With Female Jenny,New Spoiler
New Superman,Man Of Steel movie replaced Jimmy Olsen with female Jenny,new spoiler. As previously reported, a new “Superman: Man Of Steel” movie pic,hit the net,featuring a look at a new chick,named Jenny Olsen running from an explosion with character Perry White ,and it’s being widely reported that she may be a female re-imagining of the male Jimmy Olsen that so many fans have become accustomed to seeing in the Superman universe.
On the “Man of Steel” IMDB page,actress Rebecca Buller (left) is listed as the actress who plays Jenny. Right now,no official statement from Warner Bros.Pictures has been released,confirming that the news is true. However, it does definitely appear that she is replacing Jimmy.
As for the movie,it stars: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Antje Traue, Ayelet Zurer, Christopher Meloni,Rebecca Buller, and Russell Crowe. In the new movie, Superman is going to square off against two other surviving Kryptonians, the villainous General Zod and his sidekick Faora,along with two other Kryptonian henchmen for some mega rough action.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Transformers 4 ‘It Was Me’ Movie Clip Released
- New Avengers 2 Set Pics Show Quicksilver,Scarlet Witch & More Stars In Action Yesterday
- New Megan Fox Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3rd Movie Trailer Released Today
- Batman Vs Superman New Possible Football Scene Spoilers Revealed
- Teen Wolf Season 4 Derek To Quickly Get Back To Normal,New Spoiler