New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Replaced Jimmy Olsen With Female Jenny,New Spoiler
New Superman,Man Of Steel movie replaced Jimmy Olsen with female Jenny,new spoiler. As previously reported, a new “Superman: Man Of Steel” movie pic,hit the net,featuring a look at a new chick,named Jenny Olsen running from an explosion with character Perry White ,and it’s being widely reported that she may be a female re-imagining of the male Jimmy Olsen that so many fans have become accustomed to seeing in the Superman universe.
On the “Man of Steel” IMDB page,actress Rebecca Buller (left) is listed as the actress who plays Jenny. Right now,no official statement from Warner Bros.Pictures has been released,confirming that the news is true. However, it does definitely appear that she is replacing Jimmy.
As for the movie,it stars: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Antje Traue, Ayelet Zurer, Christopher Meloni,Rebecca Buller, and Russell Crowe. In the new movie, Superman is going to square off against two other surviving Kryptonians, the villainous General Zod and his sidekick Faora,along with two other Kryptonian henchmen for some mega rough action.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- The Maze Runner 2 Sequel Movie Already Started Filming,Is Titled Scorch Trials
- New Maze Runner Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Suspense & More
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows Loud Gunfire Action With Batmobile Engine Roars
- NCIS Season 12,Episode 1 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- Blacklist Season 2,Episode 1 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net