New Ted 2 Sequel Movie Confirmed And New Filming Details Dished By Mark Wahlberg
New Ted 2 sequel movie confirmed and new filming details dished by Mark Wahlberg. Recently,Collider,chatted it up with “Ted” lead star Mark Wahlberg,and got some 411 scoopage on when the new,hilarious Ted 2 movie might start filming as well as confirming its very existence. He also chatted about the new,huge Transformers 4 flick that he’s going to be lead starring in,and more (video below).
In the new clip, Mark discussed that they are planning to start filming Ted 2 after they get done filming Transformers 4,which starts in May 2013. He also went on to reveal a little teaser info about the ideas for Ted 2,stating, “We’re shooting Transformers in May, and then I believe we’re gonna do Ted 2 right after. They’re working on it now and we’ve kind of gone through the negotiation process.
The great thing about it is Seth’s ideas for the second one are sick. He comes from the world of episodic television so he knows how to tell the stories, man, in a way that most people don’t, like for instance The Italian Job we’ve been trying to do the sequel for 10 years. He’s a different kind of guy.” Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Reportedly Bringing Back General Zod As Doomsday,New Details
- New Mortdecai Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- New Hawaii Five O Season 5,Episode 13 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Constantine Episode 11,Season 1 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Revenge Season 4,Episode 14 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net