New Transformers 4 Exciting Movie Details Revealed By Mark Wahlberg
New Transformers 4 exciting movie details revealed by Mark Wahlberg. Recently, Transformers 4 main man Mark Wahlberg,chatted it up with Comingsoon.net ,and he talked about the upcoming flick. It turns out that he’s super excited about it,and is looking to do something really cool and kick-ass with it. He also feels that this is the most important gig of his entire career,so that’s definitely huge.
Mark told them, “I’m really excited about ‘Transformers. Michael Bay and I just did ‘Pain & Gain’ and we had such a good time making it. He came to me and said, ‘I’m kind of doing a whole different reboot on ‘Transformers.’ Are you interested?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’ll do it!’.
I loved the idea and I think we can make something really cool and kick-ass. This is not something where it’s already established and I’m just in there to get a paycheck. I’m thinking this is the most important role of my career and I can do something really special.” To cap things off, Mark revealed that this is the first job that even his kids got excited about,stating, “It’s the only time my kids have ever been interested in a movie I’m making.”
As previously reported,production is set to kick off in May 2013 in Chine,at least that’s what the rumor is. And it has a release date set for June 27th,2014. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 29,Blood Vs Water Eliminated Wes Nale In Episode 10 Tonight,November 26th
- New Exodus,Gods And Kings ‘Moses’ Featurette Movie Clip Released
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows More New Mexico Filming Details
- New Law And Order SVU Season 16,Episode 9 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until December 10th
- New Person Of Interest Season 4,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS