New Transformers 4 Extra Character Spoilers & More Dished Out
New Transformers 4 extra character spoilers & more dished out. According to a new report from Screenrant some new “Transformers 4: Age Of Extinction” spoiler scoopage was served up by Empire Magazine. We learned about some new plot details,along with a couple of the characters.
In their report, they stated: “that events are set in motion in Age of Extinction by the inventor Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg), who inadvertently stumbles upon a buried Transformer, at a time when the alien robots having been MIA since the destruction of downtown Chicago in Transformers: Dark of the Moon.”
After that, they talked about extra character spoilers, stating, “Beyond that, we have Peltz as Wahlberg’s daughter, Tessa, and Jack Reynor (Delivery Man) as her racing driver boyfriend Shane, who (apparently) daddy Marky Mark doesn’t know about. Meanwhile, Kelsey Grammar (The Expendables 3) is taking on the role of untrustworthy G-man Harold Attinger.
Stanley Tucci (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire) and Sophia Myles (MI-5) play a geologist and his assistant – who are interested in prehistoric Transformer technology no doubt and, finally, Li Bingbing (Resident Evil: Retribution) as “the CEO of the Chinese Transformers.” The movie is set to arrive in theaters on June 27th, 2014. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 19 Eliminated Jonathan Bennett & Allison Holker Tonight,October 20th
- New Batman v Superman Aquaman Details Dished Out By Jasom Momoa
- New Blacklist Season 2,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 7 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Scorpion Episode 6,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS