New Transformers 4 Movie Plot To Kick Off 4 Years Later & More,New Spoilers
New Transformers 4 movie plot to kick off 4 years later & more,new spoilers. As previously reported, Transformers movie director Michael Bay revealed that actor Mark Wahlberg would be replacing former lead actor Shia Labeouf in the new,upcoming Transformers 4 movie. This all went down this past Friday,November 9th.
Then later on that same day, Michael called in to TMZ Live to talk about the official press release for Mark Wahlberg and dropped a small spoiler teaser during the conversation. He revealed that the plotline is actually going to take place four years later after the big attack scene.
His exact statement went like this: “The movie will continue four years from the Attack on Chicago; which is in the last movie. So it’s going to still have the same lineage. And it’s going a full new direction and feels very natural how it’s going in that direction.”
As previously reported,Bay also previously revealed that most of the movie will take place in space,and we’re going to see new robots,so we’ll see how that all works out. Filming is scheduled to kick off in early 2013 with a June 27th,2014 release date. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Survivor Season 31 Definitely Confirmed,New Cast & Spoilers Already Revealed
- Survivor 30 Mike Holloway Won The Whole Show Tonight,May 20th
- New Batman V Superman Promo Art Pic Shows Batman Superman Fight Action
- New Flash Season 2 Teaser Spoilers Already Dished Out By The Producer
- New Hawaii Five O Season 6 Catherine Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer