New Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 Twenty Minutes Spoilers Served Up By Author Stephenie Meyer
New Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 twenty minutes spoilers served up by author Stephenie Meyer. Recently,Twilight Saga author Stephenie Meyer joined screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg and Wyck Godfrey for a special press conference with Collider,and they dropped almost 20 minutes of Breaking Dawn part 2 spoiler teasers and more (video below).
At one point during the clip, Stephenie chit chatted about any Breaking Dawn part 2 changes that deviated from the book,and she stated, “When Melissa and I sat down and were first talking about, “Are we going to make Breaking Dawn into a movie? Will it be one or two? What are we going to do?” We sat there and hashed it out and came up with something that, in a way, I feel is off screen in the novel because we only see what Bella sees.
This was just a way of making visual what some of the other characters might have been seeing. It does feel very surprising. Watching it, I still have that moment where I go, “Oh, right, we did that, didn’t we?!” There’s definitely something new to see, but to me, it doesn’t feel like it’s going hugely off the page, at all.”
From there,they went on to talk about Bella as a vampire,Bella and Edward as parents,and more. Check it out,below. Part 2 hits theaters,nationwide, tomorrow November 16th. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- The Voice Season 5 Eliminated Matthew Schuler Tonight,December 3rd
- New Batman Vs Superman Set Pics Show The Kent Farm In Action
- New Fast And Furious Paul Walker Car Crash Graphic Video Clip Hit The Net
- New Agents Of SHIELD Episode 10,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Supernatural Season 9,Episode 10 Spoilers Delayed Over Winter Break Action,New Intel