New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 10 Intense Spoilers & Clips Released
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 10 intense spoilers & clips released. Last night, CW dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 10 of season 4,and it looks mighty intense as Stefan gets into a yelling match with Elena,Jeremy continues his rough vampire hunter ways,and more. The episode is called “After School Special,” and it’s the midseason opener.
In the new episode 10, Tyler will receive a telephone call from Klaus’ crazy vamp sister Rebekah. It looks like some of the Originals will be back on the scene and very hungry. Jeremy is spotted doing some more hardcore fighting action. Stefan will yell at Elena,asking her, “How many ways can you rip my heart out?” And it looks wicked intense.
Jeremy will tell Damon to tell Klaus, “we’re not going to do this his way.” So, it looks like Jeremy is going to get quite rebellious. Episode 10 airs Thursday,January 17th, 2013 at 7pm central time on the CW. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Possible Aquaman Spoiler Teasers Revealed
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 11 Huge Meredith & Derek Spoiler Teaser Dished Out By Producer
- New Boardwalk Empire Season 5,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By HBO
- New Witches Of East End Season 2,Episode 11 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Lifetime
- New The Strain Episode 12,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX