New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 11 Second Spoiler Clip Released
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 11 second spoiler clip released. Recently, CW dropped the new,2nd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 11 of season 4,and it looks pretty intriguing as Rebekah has come up with a new and improved plan to get the vampire cure,and more. The episode is called, “Catch Me If You Can.”
In the new clip, Rebekah is spotted,snooping through Stefan’s diary to make sure she can still trust him to keep up his end of the partnership. Then Rebekah presents her new plan to steal Silas’ headstone in an effort to get Professor Shane on their side,thus increasing their chances of finding the vampire cure before everyone else does.
Also, Stefan tells Rebekah, he’s totally done with Elena now,and it appears that he is going to go along with Rebekah’s new plan. Check it out,below. Episode 11 airs Thursday, January 24th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Finale Episode 24 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- Grimm Season 5 Producers Swear Juliette Is Really Dead,New Spoilers
- New Grimm Season 5 Spoilers Already Dished Out By Producers
- New Flash Finale Episode 23,Season 1 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Supernatural Season 10,Finale Episode 23 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net