New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 11 Second Spoiler Clip Released
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 11 second spoiler clip released. Recently, CW dropped the new,2nd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 11 of season 4,and it looks pretty intriguing as Rebekah has come up with a new and improved plan to get the vampire cure,and more. The episode is called, “Catch Me If You Can.”
In the new clip, Rebekah is spotted,snooping through Stefan’s diary to make sure she can still trust him to keep up his end of the partnership. Then Rebekah presents her new plan to steal Silas’ headstone in an effort to get Professor Shane on their side,thus increasing their chances of finding the vampire cure before everyone else does.
Also, Stefan tells Rebekah, he’s totally done with Elena now,and it appears that he is going to go along with Rebekah’s new plan. Check it out,below. Episode 11 airs Thursday, January 24th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 16 Eliminated Caleb Reynolds Tonight,September 17th
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Show Destructive Aftermath Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature More Batmoble Driving Action
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6 Matt Problem Teaser Spoiler Dished Out
- New Castle Season 7,Episode 1 Second Spoiler Sneak Peek Clip Hit The Net