New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 11 Intense Spoilers & Clips Released
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 11 intense spoilers & clips released. Last night, CW dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming Vampire Diaries episode 11 of season 4,and it looks wickedly intense as Jeremy is thrown into the vampires lions’ den by Damon,and more. The episode is called, “Catch Me If You Can.”
In the new episode 11, Jeremy will be furious when Klaus tries to control him by putting Matt’s life in danger. Damon will coach Jeremy as he prepares to take on Klaus’ new vampires, but they find that Kol has beaten them to it. Kol is going to make it clear that he will stop at nothing to convince everyone to give up the search for the cure. Looking for a new ally, Rebekah will remind Stefan that they were once close friends.
When Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Hopkins question Shane about his involvement in the Founders’ Council deaths, Bonnie will step in with questions of her own, and Shane’s responses will push Bonnie to the edge of her powers.
Elena is going to negotiate with Klaus to keep Jeremy safe, but when danger suddenly appears from a totally unexpected enemy, Elena will come up with her own daring plan for Jeremy. Episode 11 airs Thursday,January 24th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- The Voice Season 5 Eliminated Matthew Schuler Tonight,December 3rd
- New Batman Vs Superman Set Pics Show The Kent Farm In Action
- New Fast And Furious Paul Walker Car Crash Graphic Video Clip Hit The Net
- New Agents Of SHIELD Episode 10,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Supernatural Season 9,Episode 10 Spoilers Delayed Over Winter Break Action,New Intel