New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 11 Intense Spoilers & Clips Released
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 11 intense spoilers & clips released. Last night, CW dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming Vampire Diaries episode 11 of season 4,and it looks wickedly intense as Jeremy is thrown into the vampires lions’ den by Damon,and more. The episode is called, “Catch Me If You Can.”
In the new episode 11, Jeremy will be furious when Klaus tries to control him by putting Matt’s life in danger. Damon will coach Jeremy as he prepares to take on Klaus’ new vampires, but they find that Kol has beaten them to it. Kol is going to make it clear that he will stop at nothing to convince everyone to give up the search for the cure. Looking for a new ally, Rebekah will remind Stefan that they were once close friends.
When Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Hopkins question Shane about his involvement in the Founders’ Council deaths, Bonnie will step in with questions of her own, and Shane’s responses will push Bonnie to the edge of her powers.
Elena is going to negotiate with Klaus to keep Jeremy safe, but when danger suddenly appears from a totally unexpected enemy, Elena will come up with her own daring plan for Jeremy. Episode 11 airs Thursday,January 24th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Transporter Refueled Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- New A Walk In The Woods Movie Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics
- Big Brother 17 Steve Pulled Out HOH Win Last Night,September 3rd
- New Days Of Our Lives 2015,September 7th Week Spoiler Teasers Hit The Net
- New Young And The Restless 2015,September 7th Week Spoiler Teasers Hit The Net