New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 11 Third Spoiler Clip Released
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 11 third spoiler clip released. Recently, CW dropped this new,3rd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 11 of season 4,and it looks very interesting as Damon takes Jeremy out for some hunting action. The episode is called, “Catch Me If You Can.”
In the new clip, Damon is spotted,taking Jeremy out into the woods,handing him a few weapons,and giving him some advice that will hopefully keep him alive. So,it looks like Jeremy will finally get into the real vampire hunting action in this one. Check it out,below.
Also in this episode, Rebekah will make some steamy,romantic moves on Stefan,and more. Episode 11 airs tonight,January 24th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New 300,Rise Of An Empire Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Gore & More
- New Batman Vs Superman Filming Schedule & Other Details Revealed,New Clip
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Dialogue,Movie Tone & More Details Revealed By Director
- New How I Met Your Mother Season 9,Episode 20 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Castle Season 6,Episode 18 Sneak Peek Spoiler Clip Hit The Net