New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 12 Official Spoilers,Synopsis Revealed By CW
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 12 official spoilers,synopsis revealed by CW. Recently,CW dropped the new,official,synopsis/spoilers for their upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 12 of season 4,and it sounds pretty wild as Bonnie has a run-in with originals vampire Kol,and more. The episode is labeled, “A View To A Kill.”
In the new episode 12 press release, Rebekah will turn down Klaus’ plea to stop Kol and protect Jeremy. Klaus will turn to Stefan for help. After an angry confrontation with her father, Mayor Hopkins, over his unconventional approach to ending the violence in Mystic Falls, Bonnie will have a frightening run-in with Kol, followed by an unexpected visitor.
Klaus will complicate the already tense feelings between Stefan and Damon by revealing a bit of Stefan’s personal life, and surprises Damon by asking for personal advice. Elena is going to tell Stefan about her dangerous plan for Jeremy, leaving Stefan in a difficult spot.
When the high school’s 1980s Decade Dance is canceled by Mayor Hopkins, Stefan will find a charming way to make it up to a disappointed Rebekah. Brad Turner directed the episode, written by Rebecca Sonnenshine. Episode 12 airs Thursday,January 31st at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelorette 2014 Andi Dorfman Chose Josh Murray To Be Her Husband In The Finale Show
- New Guardians Of The Galaxy Gamora Vs Nebula Featurette Movie Clip Released
- New Avengers 2 Movie Pic Shows Black Widow Cool Motorcycle Riding Action
- New Hobbit 3,Battle Of Five Armies First Movie Trailer Released By 2014 Comic Con
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay First Teaser Trailer Released By 2014 Comic Con