New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 12 Second Spoiler Clip Released
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 12 second spoiler clip released. Recently,CW released this new,2nd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming Vampire Diaries episode 12 of season 4,and it looks very intense as Rebekah and Klaus have another big argument in front of Stefan,and more. The episode is called, “A View To A Kill.”
In the new clip, Klaus barges into Rebekah’s pad to demand she give up her dagger and ash as Kol has stolen all the others for his quest to stop Silas from being raised. However, Rebekah refuses to give up her only weapons of protection. In fact, she ends up telling Klaus to get the hell out of her place by the time she gets out of the shower. And Stefan is as quiet as a mouse when all this is going on.
I like that Rebekah has taken action to not get stabbed again. It appears that she’s finally,truly learned not to trust anyone. Check it out,below. Episode 12 airs this Thursday night,January 31st at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor 2014 Juan Pablo Picked Nikki Ferrell To Be His Main Woman In The Finale Tonight
- New Flash TV Show Set Footage Clip Features Major Car Explosion Action
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Primrose Spoiler Details Revealed By Primrose Actress
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Wolverine Time Travel Details & More Revealed By Producer
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 23 Short Teaser Spoilers & Title Hit The Net