New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 8 Third Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 8 third spoiler clip hit the net. Recently,CW released this new,3rd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 8 of season 4,and it’s pretty care-free as it just features Elena hooking back up with Caroline and Bonnie to plan a girls’ night. The episode is called, “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street.”
In the new clip, Elena is spotted meeting up with Bonnie and Caroline in school,and she eventually asks them if they would like to hook up for a girls’ night at Damon and Stefan’s place while they’re out. Bonnie also brings up learning new magic tricks from Professor Shane. Caroline expresses that she thinks Shane is creepy.
Towards the end of the clip, the girls finally agree to do the fun-filled girls’ night as Damon stares Elena down in the hallway. Check it out,below. Episode 8 airs tomorrow night,December 6th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 24,All Stars Eliminated Joey & Meghan In Episode 3 Tonight
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Sentinel Digital & Actual Design Details Revealed By Director
- New Batman Vs Superman Filming Has Reportedly Started Plus New Press Footage Clip
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Episode 16 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- How I Met Your Mother Season 9,Episode 20 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net