New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 8 Third Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 8 third spoiler clip hit the net. Recently,CW released this new,3rd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 8 of season 4,and it’s pretty care-free as it just features Elena hooking back up with Caroline and Bonnie to plan a girls’ night. The episode is called, “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street.”
In the new clip, Elena is spotted meeting up with Bonnie and Caroline in school,and she eventually asks them if they would like to hook up for a girls’ night at Damon and Stefan’s place while they’re out. Bonnie also brings up learning new magic tricks from Professor Shane. Caroline expresses that she thinks Shane is creepy.
Towards the end of the clip, the girls finally agree to do the fun-filled girls’ night as Damon stares Elena down in the hallway. Check it out,below. Episode 8 airs tomorrow night,December 6th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Agents Of SHIELD Season 2,Episode 19 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Episode 22 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- Originals Season 2,Episode 20 Three New Spoiler Clips Hit The net
- New Revenge Season 4,Episode 21 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Good Wife Season 6,Episode 20 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net