New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 8 Third Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 8 third spoiler clip hit the net. Recently,CW released this new,3rd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 8 of season 4,and it’s pretty care-free as it just features Elena hooking back up with Caroline and Bonnie to plan a girls’ night. The episode is called, “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street.”
In the new clip, Elena is spotted meeting up with Bonnie and Caroline in school,and she eventually asks them if they would like to hook up for a girls’ night at Damon and Stefan’s place while they’re out. Bonnie also brings up learning new magic tricks from Professor Shane. Caroline expresses that she thinks Shane is creepy.
Towards the end of the clip, the girls finally agree to do the fun-filled girls’ night as Damon stares Elena down in the hallway. Check it out,below. Episode 8 airs tomorrow night,December 6th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 19 Eliminated Randy Couture & Karina Tonight,September 29th
- New Batman V Superman Set,Location & Batsuit Details Revealed By Ben Affleck,New Clip
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Angry Superman Protesters In Action
- New Scorpion Episode 3,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS