New Vampire Diaries Season 5 Damon & Elena Problem Spoilers Revealed By Producer
New Vampire Diaries season 5 Damon & Elena problem spoilers revealed by Producer. Recently, TV Guide dished out some more Vampire Diaries season 5 spoiler scoopage, via Executive Producer ,Caroline Dries, in their latest spoiler chat session. And it turns out that we’re going to see Damon and Elena’s relationship continue to get strained in a major way, and more.
In their spoiler chat reveal, they stated: ” executive producer Caroline Dries tells us. “What the show does well is that it doesn’t just make rash decisions with people that causes them to just stop loving the people they love. Damon and Elena have a deep-rooted love for each other and you can’t just turn your back on that.
Elena will always feel that for Damon even if they fight or break up. But we will see in future episodes that there is a huge strain in their relationship, bigger than them in a way.” Season 5 returns on Thursday night, January 23rd,2014 at 7pm central time on the CW. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Arrow Season 2,Episode 21 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Supernatural Season 9,Episode 20 Wild Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Originals Episode 20,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline & Clips Hit The Net
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Third TV Spot,Movie Clip Released
- New Batman Vs Superman Filming Details Revealed By Martha Kent Actress Diane Lane