New Walking Dead Season 3 Four Minute Spoiler Clip Released And Looks Wicked
New Walking Dead season 3 four minute spoiler clip released and looks wicked. Recently, AMC dropped this new,sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Walking Dead” season 3,and it looks great as it serves up a whopping 4 minutes of new footage,and you won’t believe all the action that goes down. There’s also an old face that shows up too.
In the new clip, Rick and the gang are seen fighting off a ton of walkers to make their way to the prison,only to find out that it’s also filled with a ton of walkers. Then they end up in Woodbury where they have to deal with the new Governor villain.
Michonne definitely doesn’t trust him even though things appear so nice. Finally, at the end of the clip, we see long,lost Merle back in action and he really appears to be up to no good. Check it out,below. Season 3 debuts on October 14th. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 15 New,Very First Promo,Commercial Clip Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Movie Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver To Bring Trouble & More,New Spoilers
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Shocked Lois Lane Close Up Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Crazy Superman With Falling Truck Action
- Arrow Season 2 Roy Harper Upgraded To Regular For More Screentime & More,New Spoiler