New Walking Dead Season 3 Official Pic Shows Merle Back On The Scene In Interesting Action
New Walking Dead season 3 official pic shows Merle back on the scene in interesting action. Recently, AMC released this new,official, photo for their upcoming “Walking Dead” season 3,and it looks very interesting as it features long lost Merle Dixon back in action. In this scene, he appears to be telling some one to shut the F up with a “shhh” gesture.
Merle was left for dead in the very first season atop a roof,stuck in a pair of handcuffs. As far we know,he had to cut his hand off to break free before the zombies ate him. This scene could just be another dream sequence,or the real thing. Only time will. What we do know, is they will be bringing Merle back in some capacity this season, so be on the lookout.
In related news, AMC will be serving up new footage from season three during a season 1 and 2 Walking Dead marathon on the weekend of July 7th and 8th. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Double Flipping Off Pap Cams Again Over Robert Pattinson Break Up
- Amanda Bynes Totally Arrested For Marijuana Possession & Evidence Tossing Last Night
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Spoiler Teasers Dished By Jennifer Lawrence,Director & More
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Set Pic Shows First Look Mystique AKA Jennifer Lawrence