New Walking Dead Season 3 Photo Shows Michonne Looking Wickedly Intense For EW Mag
New Walking Dead season 3 photo shows Michonne looking wickedly intense for EW mag. Recently, this new Walking Dead Season 3 photo, hit the net for the Entertainment Weekly magazine cover,and it looks pretty cool,featuring favorite/popular character Michonne looking majorly intense with her two,disabled, zombie monsters in tow. she’s played by actress Danai Gurira.
Danai also chatted with EW,and dished a few spoiler teasers about her character,explaining that her zombie monsters are a part of her past and they repel off other zombies. She cut out their jaws so they can’t bite her. She cut off their arms so they can’t grab her.
Towards the end, she revealed that it’s pretty ingenious. In related news, Rick and the crew will take on the evil Governor villain,more walkers,and more. Also, long lost Merle will be returning. Season 3 debuts on October 14th, 2012. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 16 Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough Won The Whole Show Tonight
- Megan Fox Spotted Working With Weapons On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set,New Pic
- Megan Fox Spotted Sexy As Hell In New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set Video
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Poster Shows New General Zod Intense Upclose Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Young Clark With His Space Ship Action