New Walking Dead Season 3 Photo Shows New Governor Villain In Action, First Look
New Walking Dead season 3 photo shows new Governor villain in action, first look. As previously reported, season 3 of the Walking Dead is introducing a comic book favorite,villain, character The Governor,and he be played by actor David Morrissey. Now, thanks to TV Guide, we’ve got a new, first look,photo of him on the set. He appears to be pretty intense and all business.
In the comic books, the Governor runs a settlement in Woodbury with a stern hand and is a very dastardly villain. He will give Rick and the gang a new set of problems to deal with. Producer Robert Kirkman told them, “The Governor in the show, is definitely going to be The Governor in the comic. I think that he’s definitely going to be a character that people love to hate and are absolutely entertained by, but also somewhat terrified of.
He’s definitely going to be a very important character and a very nuanced character. We are not going to be watering him down.” Season 3 debuts in October. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Maya Warren & Amy DeJong Won The Whole Show Tonight,November 19th
- New X Men Apocalypse & The Wolverine 3 Small Movie Details Revealed By Hugh Jackman
- New Transformers 5 Brief Movie Details Revealed By Mark Wahlberg,New Clip
- New Amazing Race Season 26 Totally Confirmed,Premiere Date Already Released
- New Night At The Museum 3,Secret Of The Tomb Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics